At our ski school in the Kleinwalsertal there are approx. 40 ski instructors at your disposal. The acknowledged high level of Austrian training is especially beneficial for you.
We offer you the best supervision in matters of snow sports technique. The Bödmen-Baad Ski School range includes almost all fields of snow sports: Ski and snowboard courses for children,teenagers and adults, as well as cross-country skiing courses.
Our experienced, qualified staff do their utmost to make your winter holiday in the Kleinwalsertal a memorable experience.
Information on our courses
- Meeting point: At the Bödmen-Baad Ski School.
- Group courses: Group courses are offered from 4 participants.
- New allocation to groups:
Our ski courses for children always start on Sundays and Mondays. Our ski courses and cross-country skiing courses for adults always begin on Mondays. Snowboard courses also start on Mondays. The meeting point is always at 9.45 am at the Bödmen-Baad Ski School. From 4 people, courses are always possible on other days from.
- Private lessons: Daily with advance registration at the Bödmen-Baad Ski School.
- Course times:
10 am - noon and 1.30 pm - 3.30 pm
1 day = 4 h; 1/2 day = 2 h.
- Our ski resorts: Kanzelwand/Fellhorn, Walmendingerhorn, Ifen Ski Region, Heuberg Arena, Söllereck and all valley lifts in the Kleinwalsertal.
- Child-care over the lunch hour: is always possible and can be booked daily. For children from 5 to 12 years. Please give your teenagers and also the snowboarders money for lunch.
- Ski hire: We have an in-house ski rental at the Bödmen-Baad Ski School. Here you will find everything you need for skiing.
- Ski depot: Our newly furnished ski storage is available free of charge.
- Ski pass: You can purchase the ski pass 50 metres from the Bödmen-Baad Ski School at the Jedermann ski lift.
- Bus stop: This is located directly in front of the ski school - Line 1 bus stop Birkenwies.
- Parking: Parking spaces are available in front of the ski school office. However, we recommend that you travel by bus.